SCORE, as project which promotes gender equality in coaching, intentds to increase the number of employed and volunteer female coaches at all levels of sport as well as enhancing knowledge on gender equality in coach education. The international education programme for mentors, lead by Satu Kaski, is one of the key element of the project to reach these objective. The education programme will be organised to train mentors who will support and act as mentors for potential female coaches in their countries after the education. The broader aim is to create a mentoring system in the country/sport organisation involved in the project with the commitment of the mentors educated in this international education.
For this reason we are looking for 24 participants to create the pool of SCORE mentors.
The partcipants have to meet the following criteria:
- Over 18 years old;
- Ability to communicate and work in English;
- Being strongly motivated and committed to assist in creating and implementing an action plan for developing a mentoring programme in the respective country and/or sport federation with the national coordinator organisation;
- Being strongly motivated and committed to act as a mentor;
- Have experience in coaching/training in sports.
The selection procedures will follow two criteria:
- 24 participants, 2 from each of the following countries Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Sweden, UK will be selected by the SCORE national coordinators of the project.
- 8 additional participants from all organisations involved in the project will be selected by the project management according to the applications (application form + motivation letter).
How to apply: